With an emphasis on excellent service, White China provides first-class tableware at competitive prices for all sizes of event.
Terms & Conditions
China and Equipment Hire terms and conditions
This is the small print – please take a moment to read it. They’re very standard terms for a crockery hire business such as ours, but please do ask us if you have any queries. The most common anxiety people have is about breakages. We do bill for replacement items of course, but honestly so – we don’t aim to make a profit on this side of things. Accidents happen; don’t cloud your evening by fretting about a broken wine glass.
Please note that to secure your order, we require a 50% deposit no later than two weeks prior to your event.
1. All hired equipment remains the property of White China.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for injury through use of the hired equipment.
3. The hire charges are for a period of four days. Special rates for a longer period can be negotiated.
4. The hirer is responsible for any losses, breakages or damages. All losses will be charged at replacement cost.
5. It is a condition of supply that, in the absence of definite proof to the contrary, our count at our premises is final as to the quantity and condition of the returned goods.
6. Linen requires careful handling and if damaged or permanently stained it cannot be re-used. Please take note of the instructions supplied with your linen, which are designed to help you avoid the most common causes of damage. Any damage caused to linen will result in a full replacement charge.
7. All hire items shall be returned clean. A washing up service is available at an additional cost of 5p per item subject to prior arrangement.
8. A cancellation charge will be made if an order is cancelled or reduced within thirty days of the hire date at the following rates: Up to 14 days, 100% of the order value.15 to 30 days, 50% of the order value.
9. The liability of White China for failure due to circumstances beyond our control to fulfil any contract shall be limited to a waiver of any charges due by the customer.
10. No credit or refund will be allowed for unused items.
“Dealing with White China has always been a dream. They’re extremely professional, but very friendly with it, and nothing seems to be too much trouble.”
"White China’s products are perfect for our events. Everything’s so simple and elegant, and the sort of high quality that makes a party feel special.”
The Main Event
“When you’re putting on a large function or event, it’s vital to have suppliers that you can rely upon. I’ve no hesitation in recommending White China."
Unique Norfolk Venues